The Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ACISP) was established in 1996 in Wollongong. Now in its 20th year, the conference is a key forum for international researchers and industry experts to discuss the latest trends, breakthroughs and challenges in information security and cryptography.
In 2015, the three-day event came to QUT and was hosted by QUT's Institute for Future Environments and the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
ACISP 2015 offered delegates an excellent opportunity to:
- Exchange research experiences
- Explore new trends and challenges within the field
- Stimulate new research activities
- Forge new research collaborations
- Close the academic – industry gap